Stand on the side of the FLIT-16 without the chain
- Undo the seat post clamp, raise the saddle to your preferred height, and re-do the seat post clamp.
- The next step is to release the rear wheel. Holding the saddle with your right hand, grab the fork with your left hand near the centre of the wheel and, without changing the position of the front wheel, lift the whole bike upwards with both hands. As the rear wheel drops down, swing it to the right until it clicks into place, and put the bike back on the ground.
- The next step releases the front wheel. With your right hand on the saddle, reach over the hinge with your left hand and grab the frame underneath the FLIT logo, then lift upwards with your left hand. The front wheel will swing into place.
- Do up the fork clamp by rotating the clamp handle clockwise until it’s no longer comfortable to do any further with one finger, the add a quarter turn with both fingers
- Lift up the handlebars and rotate 90 degrees until both wheels are pointing in the same direction.
- Do up the steerer clamp by rotating the clamp handle clockwise until it’s no longer comfortable to do any further with one finger, the add a quarter turn with both fingers
- Unfold the pedals by twisting the outer part of the pedal until it’s parallel with the inner part