How to unfold your FLIT-16
1. Take position by the charging port of the bike
2. Open the seat post quick release
3. Twist the saddle to your desired height.
4. Take the saddle in your right hand, and grasp the tube on the front wheel with your left, lift both simultaneously to swing the rear wheel out from under the bike. Keep the front wheel in its position
5. Raise the handlebars and spin the top hinge
6. Squeeze and hold the right brake then lift the handlebars. Keeping them in the same position.
7. Spin the lower hinge.
8. Unfold both pedals.
Remember it like a dance. The Flit-step.
The simultaneous swing of the rear wheel
The raising of the handlebars
And the final lifting of the handlebar
Swing Raise Lift.