How to fold your FLIT-16
1. Take position by the charging port of the bike.
2. Fold both pedals
3. Spin the nearest pedal to floor
4. Pull the saddle to your hip
5. Twist the handlebars away
6. Spin the lower hinge
7. Taking the bike by the saddle, lift the handlebars and slide to the left
8. With your right hand on the handlebars, spin the top hinge and lower them down.
9. Flit-STEP on the rear lever, and lift the saddle slightly
10. Taking the saddle in your right hand, grasp the tube on the front wheel with your left, then lift both simultaneously to swing the rear wheel under the bike.
11. The hook on the rear wheel will pass through the loop on the front wheel, locking it into position.
12. And to complete the routine release the seat post quick release and lower the saddle.
The reverse FLIT-step:
Spin Spin, lift and slide. Fold. Flit-step. And Swing.