How to unfold your FLIT-16
- Take position by the charging port of the bike
- Open the seat post quick release and twist the saddle to your desired height.
- Take the saddle in your right hand, and grasp the tube on the front wheel with your left
- Lift both simultaneously to swing the rear wheel out from under the bike. Keep the front wheel in its position
- Raise the handlebars and spin the top hinge
- Squeeze and hold the right brake, then lift the handlebars. Keeping them in the same position.
- Spin the lower hinge.
- Unfold both pedals.
- Remember it like a dance. The Flit-step.
- The simultaneous swing of the rear wheel
- The raising of the handlebars
- And the final lifting of the handlebar
- Swing Raise Lift.
How to fold your FLIT-16
- Take your position by the charging port of the bike.
- Fold both pedals
- Spin the nearest pedal to floor
- Pull the saddle to your hip
- Twist the handlebars away
- Spin the lower hinge
- Taking the bike by the saddle, lift the handlebars and slide to the left
- With your right hand on the handlebars, spin the top hinge and lower them down.
- Flit-STEP on the rear lever, and lift the saddle
- Taking the saddle in your right hand, grasp the tube on the front wheel with your left, then lift both simultaneously to swing the rear wheel under the bike.
- And to complete the routine release the saddle clip and lower the saddle.
- Spin Spin, lift and slide. Fold. Flit-step. And Swing.